- Extremely high field strengths as a result of especially designed and customized coils with standard power module
- The demagnetizing solution is tailored optimally for each particular application with the aim of increased efficiency
- For demanding demagnetization tasks, for which process-reliable adherence to the limit values relating to residual magnetism is a must
- Productive demagnetization of bulk material or heavy individual parts
- In traditional coils, electric current is converted into magnetic field strength with a very unfavorable reactive current ratio. The drawn energy is nearly completely converted into active power in the VE series
In state-of-the-art industrial production processes, the standard requirements for magnetism limit values on ferromagnetic components are between 2 A/cm and 4 A/cm, such as for precision cleaning or electron beam welding, in which smooth processes cannot be reached without the lowest magnetism values.
It is essential for a trouble-free production chain that consideration is also given to magnetism. The high field strengths of VE allow a near complete demagnetization of components as process preparation, because they no longer re-magnetize themselves on their own.
In 2001, Maurer Magnetic developed the Maurer Degaussing® demagnetizing process, for which a patent was applied for. With our many years of experience and the expertise we have acquired over time, our technology has been continuously enhanced, while our new relevant patents supplement it. Our in-house production also allows us to implement customer demands quickly and unimpeded, while ensuring our quality standards at the same time.
Productively removing magnetism
The VE + DN demagnetizer is designed specifically to be integrated into highly automated production processes in an industrial environment. The machine can be actuated via the integrated interface and all relevant process parameters can be read. The high demagnetizing performance makes this device the leading-edge demagnetizer in production applications.
The VE coil module is ideally sized to match the customer-specific application in terms of its performance and the dimensions of the active opening. The Maurer Degaussing® process and the effective air cooling provide for a high clock rate and productivity. The housing is made of electrically robust, fully insulating material.
Ideally tailor-made demagnetizing solution
The demagnetization parameters are determined in preliminary testing or based on experience from similar scenarios. The demagnetization solution is implemented promptly with optimally designed power and coil modules.
Range of parts
- Demanding components with the high demagnetization requirements
- Filled laundry baskets for improved cleanliness
- Tools and small parts in bulk
- Assemblies consisting of a variety of materials
- Built-in carbide materials
For best possible demagnetizing
This power module includes the power, interface and control elements of the demagnetizing system. The connection cables between the coil module and the power module are pluggable. By default, the power module is configured in pulse mode; continuous operation is also available as an option.
Power Module DN750 – 1850
- Patented pulse demagnetizer, guaranteeing highest possible material demagnetization
- Can be easily connected into automated production lines thanks to 24 V I/O interface
- Interface for a trigger sensor for autonomous pulse triggering comes standard
- Three power module types available
- Operating status lights
- Intuitive, reliable operation
- Demagnetization in pulse mode
- Robust design suitable for industrial applications
- Versatile system
- Reactive current compensated
The power module is also available for integration into existing switch cabinets. Please refer to the «DN-Integration» brochure for more information.
|Typically 80 to 400
|Degree of protection IP
|Maximum field strength1
|Typically 50 to 360, inversely proportional to the active opening
|Typically 2 to 6 pulse / min
|3PE 380 – 480
|50 / 60
|Degree of protection IP
|Suitability for automation
1 effective value lower by a factor of 1.41
2 In continuous operation it is 1.5 times lower
* All informations are without guarantee