- Extremely high magnetic field strength of 320 kA/m
- Removes surface magnetism even on hard metal
- Manual demagnetizing device for manual, mobile demagnetizing applications
- Demagnetizes surface magnetism up to 15 mm in depth
- Robust design suitable for industrial applications
For hand-operated use
The HE manual demagnetizer from Maurer Magnetic is a reliable, high-performance device designed to effectively remove surface magnetism on ferromagnetic parts.
Residual magnetism is impeccably removed with this hand-operated demagnetizing device up to a depth of 15 mm. To demagnetize successfully, the demagnetizing device must be guided evenly above the component.
Systems by Maurer Magnetic comply with the current common standards and are CE-compliant. Our company offers you only the highest quality products, designed to be extremely robust and sustainable.
|Power supply||VAC||1NPE 200 – 240 or 1NPE 110 – 120|
|Hz||50 or 60|
|Degree of protection IP||50|
|Maximum field strength2||kA/m||320|
|Duty cycle||S2, max. 25 min. short-term operation|
|Power consumption||A||3.3 or 6.6|
External dimensions1 (mm) W × H × D 210 x 155 x 140
Power supply 1NPE 200 – 240 VAC 50 Hz or 1NPE 110 – 120 VAC 60 Hz
Weight 7.5 kg
Degree of protection IP 50
Maximum field strength2 320 kA/m
Duty cycle S2, max. 25 min. short-term operation
Power consumption (A) 3.3 or 6.6
2 Effective value lower by a factor of 1.41
* All informations are without guarantee