- Reliably reduces residual magnetism of bulk, layer material and settled material, preventing ferromagnetic particles from adhering to surfaces, which otherwise are not washed off during parts cleaning
- Especially designed for the high residual magnetism requirements relating to safe washing processes
- As compared to continuous flow systems, the SE coil reaches a field strength that is multiple times higher thanks to pulse demagnetization
- The coil openings are optimized for common laundry basket sizes and a productive and efficient demagnetizing
- Two demagnetizing coils (Helmholtz coil) are combined in order to efficiently and reliably demagnetize even long baskets with only one demagnetizing pulse
- Space-saving integration, because no discharge run is needed
Today, cleaning system manufacturers only guarantee residual soiling targets up to a specific residual magnetism limit for ferromagnetic components, making it necessary to integrate powerful demagnetizing processes into the technical process. Maurer Magnetic is positioned for this sector with its SE + DN series. The performance capability depends on the current requirements of the cleaning system manufacturers.
The SE series is designed for general demagnetization. The requirements of the demagnetizing performance are higher in cases where the demands are increased because limit values need to be observed. For fine and ultra-fine cleaning, residual magnetism values of < 2 A/cm are critical. Here, we recommend the high-performance VE or HLE series.
In 2001, Maurer Magnetic developed the Maurer Degaussing® demagnetizing process, for which a patent was applied for. With our many years of experience and the expertise we have acquired over time, our technology has been continuously enhanced, while our new relevant patents supplement it. Our in-house production also allows us to implement customer demands quickly and unimpeded, while ensuring our quality standards at the same time.
Cleanliness under control
Demagnetizing as process preparation prior to industrial cleaning processes
The effect of residual magnetism that is too high is that an attraction force acts upon ferromagnetic dirt particles. The magnetic attraction forces increase disproportionately closer to the component surface, which makes cleaning even more difficult despite modern and efficient washing processes. The cleaning methods are not able to effectively remove these particles. So, process reliability can only be achieved by demagnetizing the parts before they are cleaned.
What demagnetizing with SE + DN means for you
- None or only very little magnetic adhesion of ferromagnetic particles
- Cleanliness in the washing processes
- Lower energy consumption
Range of parts
- Directly in the infeed conveyor for smaller washing systems
- Containers and laundry baskets made of non-magnetic material
- Long laundry baskets using the Helmholtz arrangement
- Individual parts before electron beam welding
For best possible demagnetizing
This power module includes the power, interface and control elements of the demagnetizing system. The connection cables between the coil module and the power module are pluggable. By default, the power module is configured in pulse mode; continuous operation is also available as an option.
Power Module DN1100 – 1850
- Patented pulse demagnetizer, guaranteeing highest possible material demagnetization
- Can be easily connected into automated production lines thanks to 24 V I/O interface
- Interface for a trigger sensor for autonomous pulse triggering comes standard
- Two power module types available
- Operating status lights
- Intuitive, reliable operation
- Demagnetization in pulse mode
- Robust design suitable for industrial applications
- Versatile system
The power module is also available for integration into existing switch cabinets. Please refer to the «DN-Integration» brochure for more information.
|Maximum field strength2||kA/m||50||40||55||45||50||40||35||35||30|
in Helmholtz arrangement
|Maximum field strength2||kA/m||55||45||60||50||50||40||40||45||40|
|Degree of protection IP||52|
|Cycle time||1 pulse / 40 s|
|Demagnetizing frequency||Hz||Designed customer-specific|
|Power supply||VAC||3PE 380 – 480|
|Hz||50 / 60|
|Degree of protection IP||51|
|Suitability for automation||Yes||Yes|
in Helmholtz arrangement
2 Effective value lower by a factor of 1.41
3 In continuous operation it is 1.5 times lower
* All informations are without guarantee