Maurer Degaussing® Demagnetizing machines work with pulse demagnetization.
The component to be demagnetized is placed in the demagnetizing device, usually a coil, and supplied with energy by means of power electronics. The workpiece is demagnetized by an alternating monotonically decreasing magnetic alternating field. The very high magnetic field strength, the precision of the decreasing alternating field and the parameterizable demagnetizing frequency – these are the special performance features of Maurer-Degaussing demagnetizing technology. Thanks to them, results of the highest quality are achieved. Conventional demagnetizing systems mostly use apparent power which is ineffective.
Maurer Degaussing® machines compensate for this and convert most of the energy into effective power, thus achieving a very high degree of efficiency. Process-relevant parameters, such as field strength, frequency or cycle time, are designed by means of preliminary tests and the demagnetizing machines are designed, optimized and parameterized accordingly.a single setting can handle a whole range of different parts. This results in a very high process capability.
Customers thus receive a demagnetizing solution that fully meets their individual requirements.
The following points distinguish the services of Maurer Magnetic:
- The demagnetizing process of the machines needs in most cases only one setting
The machines are operated manually at the push of a button or automatically via the standard integrated interface.
- process-safe compliance with residual magnetism limits through integrated monitoring of the demagnetizing pulse
- Demagnetizing machines are available for rent if required. All standard devices are available for rent.
- Maurer Magnetic offers degaussing as a service. With mobile demagnetizing machines of various types, our specially trained engineers can handle a wide range of demagnetizing tasks.
- Customer enquiries are always handled directly by specialised engineers, Maurer Magnetic has over 90 years of experience in magnet technology.
- Every problem is analysed in detail, the preparation of offers is based on documented test results, successfully used machines and verified calculations.
- Compared to competitors, Maurer-Degaussing coils generate much higher field strengths.
- The package of demagnetization frequency, magnetic field strength and shielding is matched to the component size, geometry and alloy for optimum results.
For high field performance, coil dimensions and field calculations must be optimized according to the intended use. The opening and field strength of the coil flows squarely into the required power.
If lower field outputs are required, standard coils cannot always be used with optimally matched opening sizes.
Specially designed to demagnetise residual magnetism in containers of cleaning systems. These products reduce the magnetic values on the components and create good conditions to efficiently clean ferromagnetic material in washing processes. However, the demagnetizing performance is limited. An integration package of the power section is available for integration into washing machines.
These are the classic demagnetizing devices with good demagnetizing properties, but with very limited application possibilities.
Integration of degaussing machines and field compensation for bar degaussers