- The special coil module generates extremely high field strengths in continuous operation
- Optimized to demagnetize bars and tubes
- The demagnetizing frequency is adjusted in the factory to the expected wall thicknesses of the parts and to the conveying speed
- The coil module generates a high magnetic field strength even at a higher demagnetizing frequency
- A high demagnetization performance is achieved from the forced coil cooling at 100% switch-on time
- Field strengths exceeding 190 kA/m are reached using pulse demagnetizing
- The coil is housed in a rugged cast metal enclosure, which largely shields the stray fields
Series RE demagnetizers combine new technologies and a rugged design with maximum performance and cost-effectiveness. As compared to conventional continuous flow systems, which typically reach a field strength of 10 – 30 kA/m, the RE demagnetizing coils reach values of 60 – 90 kA/m. This corresponds to up to 10 times higher performance. Coils designed for continuous operation are especially well suited to efficiently demagnetize large volumes of rods or tubing material. Furthermore, the Maurer Degaussing® power modules also allow a pulse demagnetization capable of reaching field strengths that exceed 190 kA/m. Materials of different diameters can be successfully demagnetized without having to adjust process parameters and without any performance loss.
Integration into automated production systems is extremely easy thanks to the standard control interfaces.
In 2001, Maurer Magnetic developed the Maurer Degaussing® demagnetizing process, for which a patent was applied for. With our many years of experience and the expertise we have acquired over time, our technology has been continuously enhanced, while our new relevant patents supplement it. Our in-house production also allows us to implement customer demands quickly and unimpeded, while ensuring our quality standards at the same time.
Powerful coils for hard industrial applications
Suitable for high material throughput and solid material
The RE coil modules allow rods or tubes to be demagnetized with throughput speeds of up to 3 m/s. Thanks to forced air cooling directly inside the coil, very high magnetic field strengths can be generated without directly overheating.
When stopping production while material still remains in the coil, the stepped shut-down sequence coming from the Maurer Degaussing® process must be activated to prevent very rapid, overheating of the material. This has to be done manually or via the integrated interface.
What demagnetizing with RE + DN means for you:
- The ability to meet the customer’s residual magnetism limits
- Demagnetize larger material quantities (rods and continuous material)
Range of parts
- Semi-finished products in large quantities
- Components after a crack test (alternating and direct current crack testing)
- Continuous production of rods and tubes
For best possible demagnetizing
This power module includes the power, interface and control elements of the demagnetizing system. The connection cables between the coil module and the power module are pluggable. By default, the power module is configured in continuous mode; pulse operation is also available as an option.
Power Module DN1100 – 1850
- Patented pulse demagnetizer, guaranteeing highest possible material demagnetization
- Can be easily connected into automated production lines thanks to 24 V I/O interface
- Interface for trigger sensor for autonomous switch-on and switch-off available as standard
- Two power module types available
- Operating status lights
- Intuitive, reliable operation
- Demagnetization in pulse mode
- Robust design suitable for industrial applications
- Versatile system
The power module is also available for integration into existing switch cabinets. Please refer to the «DN-Integration» brochure for more information.
|Degree of protection IP||50||50||50||50|
|Maximum field strength2,3||kA/m||86||91||69||60|
|Duty cycle||S1, 100%|
|Demagnetizing frequency||Hz||Designed customer-specific|
|Power supply||VAC||3PE 380 – 480|
|Hz||50 / 60|
|Degree of protection IP||51||51|
|Suitability for automation||Yes||Yes|
2 Higher field strengths can be generated in pulse mode
3 Effective value lower by a factor of 1.41
4 In continuous operation it is 1.5 times higher
5 For compensation of static fields (e.g. geomagnetic field)
* All informations are without guarantee