Residual magnetism is problematic for many processes in manufacturing or machine operation.
Magnetized components can be responsible for many malfunctions:
– contamination during cleaning
– high noise in sensor signals
– welding beam deflection, especially during electron beam welding
– sticking together of parts during separation
– erosion of sliding and rolling ball bearings
– wear on sintering and punching tools
– coating defects during chrome plating
The list is not exhaustive and shows that residual magnetism can be a relevant cause for undesirable phenomena in various processes.
Visit us at our booth, Hall 3, Booth A04/B03, at our representation Berner + Straller